Fairbanks Arts is hosting a second Arts & Crafts Rummage Sale!
When: Sunday, August 27th from 10am-4pm
Where: Alaska Centennial Center for the Arts Exhibition Hall, Pioneer Park, 2300 Airport Rd.
- Sell items– read on to learn more about this.
- Donate items – If you are wanting to purge arts & crafts goods but do NOT want to sit at a table all day, you can donate them to Fairbanks Arts Association and we will sell them at our station! Any proceeds from the sale of these items will directly benefit the programs and efforts of Fairbanks Arts Association and your donation could be tax-deductible!
- Shop – This is an arts & crafts sale you will not want to miss. There will be oodles of arts & crafts related items for sale and anything you purchase from Fairbanks Arts directly helps us to create more opportunities for the arts in Fairbanks!
- This sale is strictly arts & crafts related items – so here are some things people can sell: (all manner of craft supplies), canvas, papers, beads, strings, tools, books, fabrics, fibers, instruments, musical supplies, drawing and painting supplies, etc.
- This sale is NOT for: sports equipment, food items, clothing, or your original, handmade artwork – This is not a bazaar.
- There are limited number of spaces for this event and individuals/groups will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Interested individuals/groups must register and pay the fee with Fairbanks Arts by completing the online form below, calling 456.6485 ext. 222 or coming into the Fairbanks Arts office during office hours (12-6 pm, M-F).
- Fairbanks Arts reserves the right to decline the participation of any sellers or inclusion of items not well-suited for this event (i.e. an individual wishing to set up a space selling trading cards).
If you are a seller, you can set up your space in the Exhibit Hall beginning at 8 am Sunday, August 27th. The sale will end at 4 pm and you are responsible for clearing out any unsold items. If you have questions about whether or not something is appropriate to sell at this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 456.6485 ext. 225.