About Fairbanks Arts Association
Our mission is promoting excellence in contemporary and traditional arts in Alaska’s Interior. Fairbanks Arts is the oldest community arts council in the state and the official arts organization for both the Fairbanks North Star Borough and the City of Fairbanks, providing service, information, and support to local artists, organizations, and audiences. Fairbanks Arts provides programming in performing arts, literary arts, visual arts, and arts education with the assistance of advisory committees comprised of community volunteers.
Fairbanks Arts’ board of directors has approved COVID-19 mitigation measures that include (but are not limited to):
- In following the CDC’s current mask guidelines, wearing a mask is highly encouraged but not required for vaccinated individuals.
- Social distancing of no less than 6ft apart must be observed within the Bear Gallery.
- The current limit of visitors in the gallery at one time is 15 individuals.
- Our COVID-19 mitigation plan involves the frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces to ensure the safety of our guests, volunteers, and staff.
- Our complete mitigation plan is available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this effort to stay open while supporting artists and arts supporters safely and responsibly.
Fairbanks Arts’ office is located on the first floor of the Alaska Centennial Center for the Arts building in Pioneer Park at 2300 Airport Way, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701.
Our office hours are from 12-6 pm, Monday through Friday. Staff contacts can be found here. To stay up to date on Fairbanks Arts developments, sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page.
BEAR GALLERY LOCATION
Fairbanks Arts Association’s Bear Gallery is located on the third floor of the Alaska Centennial Center for the Arts building. It is accessible through the north doors of the building only (facing the carousel and playground) and the south doors of the building (those facing the main parking lot). There is an elevator on the north side of the building.
BEAR GALLERY HOURS
Monday–Saturday, noon–6 pm
Sign up for Fairbanks Arts E-news
Stay up to date on Fairbanks Arts happenings, artist opportunities, and more by clicking on the link below. Once you sign up to receive Fairbanks Arts Association’s e-news, you will want to make sure to add us to your safe sender list; FAA e-blasts are powered by Constant Contact and might end up in spam or your Gmail promotions folder if you don’t!