Sunday, August 11, 10am-4pm
Alaska Centennial Center for the Arts Exhibition Hall,
Pioneer Park, 2300 Airport Way
If you do (any type of) arts and crafts, you know how easily unused supplies pile up and how quickly your favorites run out. In August, Fairbanks Arts is providing a fun solution to this common arts and crafts problem: The 4th Community Arts & Crafts Rummage Sale! The event is the perfect place to buy or sell all manner of arts and crafts supplies, tools, materials, books, and other related items.
There are THREE ways to participate in this event:
- Sell items – Learn how to become a vendor below.
- Donate items – You can donate arts & crafts supplies, tools and materials to Fairbanks Arts Association. Any proceeds from the sale of these items will directly benefit the programs and efforts of Fairbanks Arts Association. This donation could be tax-deductible.
- Shop – Browse supplies and stock up on arts and crafts items for all of those fall and winter projects! Anything purchased from Fairbanks Arts benefits our programming and helps us keep our events free and open to the public.
Registration fee: $30
Interested individuals/groups must register and pay the fee with Fairbanks Arts by completing the online form. There is no consignment to Fairbanks Arts associated with this event. If you experience technical difficulties during the registration process, please call (907) 456-6485 x226 for assistance.
Each vendor will be provided with three 2’x6’ tables and two chairs in the Exhibit Hall. Spaces will be ready for setup of items on the day of the sale, starting at 8am. All vendors are responsible for clearing out any unsold items.
Before registering, please read the following:
- The Rummage Sale is limited to arts and crafts related items. This includes, but is not limited to, craft supplies, art supplies, canvas, paper, beads, strings, tools, books, fabrics, instruments, musical supplies, etc.
- If you are unsure about the appropriateness of an item, please email email@example.com or call (907) 456-6485 x226.
- Fairbanks Arts reserves the right to decline the participation of any sellers or inclusion of items not well-suited for this event.
- There is a limited number of vendor spaces available for this event. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This event is not meant for the sale of sports equipment, food items, clothing, or your original, handmade artwork – this is not a bazaar.
- You are responsible for your sales, sales receipts, ability to make change, etc.
- Pioneer Park wifi is spotty. When processing card payments via the Square or other methods, account for this.
- There is an ATM on the 1st floor lobby in the Centennial Center and one outside Cabin 19.
Any proceeds from donated items sold at the Arts & Crafts Rummage Sale by Fairbanks Arts will directly benefit our programs and efforts. If you are looking to donate arts & crafts supplies, tools and materials to Fairbanks Arts Association, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 456-6485 x226 to discuss your planned donation and to schedule a time for drop-off.
Your donation could be tax-deductible.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Rummage Sale, please email email@example.com or call (907) 456-6485 x226.