Fairbanks Arts 3rd Community Arts & Crafts Rummage Sale!
Sunday, August 12th from 10am-4pm
Ak Centennial Center for the Arts Exhibition Hall, Pioneer Park, 2300 Airport Way
Attention artists, knitters, quilters, musicians, crafters of all kinds: Need to clean up OR stock up for those fall and winter projects? Fairbanks Arts’ Community Arts & Crafts Rummage Sale is the perfect place to buy or sell all manner of arts and crafts supplies, tools, materials, and books.
Fairbanks Arts invites YOU to purchase a space at our Fairbanks Arts & Crafts Rummage Sale. For $30 you will get three 2′ x 6′ tables and a space in the Exhibit Hall to sell your supplies. Current Fairbanks Arts members get $5 of the registration fee (to become a member or renew, visit https://fairbanksarts.org/membership/) – other than paying the table fee, you keep all the proceeds! Interested so far? Here are some important things to know:
There are THREE ways to participate in this event:
- Sell items– read on to learn more about this.
- Donate items – If you are wanting to purge arts & crafts goods but do NOT want to sit at a table all day, you can donate them to Fairbanks Arts Association and we will sell them at our station! Any proceeds from the sale of these items will directly benefit the programs and efforts of Fairbanks Arts Association and your donation could be tax-deductible!
- Shop – This is an arts & crafts sale you will not want to miss. There will be oodles of arts & crafts related items for sale and anything you purchase from Fairbanks Arts directly helps us to create more opportunities for the arts in Fairbanks!
- This sale is strictly arts & crafts related items – so here are some things people can sell: (all manner of craft supplies), canvas, papers, beads, strings, tools, books, fabrics, fibers, instruments, musical supplies, drawing and painting supplies, etc.
- This sale is NOT for: sports equipment, food items, clothing, or your original, handmade artwork – This is not a bazaar.
- There are limited number of spaces for this event and individuals/groups will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Interested individuals/groups must register and pay the fee with Fairbanks Arts by completing the online form below.
- Fairbanks Arts reserves the right to decline the participation of any sellers or inclusion of items not well-suited for this event (i.e. an individual wishing to set up a space selling trading cards).
If you are a seller, you can set up your space in the Exhibit Hall beginning at 8 am Sunday, August 12th. The sale will end at 4 pm and you are responsible for clearing out any unsold items. If you have questions about whether or not something is appropriate to sell at this event, please contact email@example.com or call 456.6485 ext. 222.