Fairbanks Arts is cleaning house, but we want our crafty friends to get in on this too! Attention artists, knitters, quilters, musicians, crafters of all kind – Is cleaning your studio long overdue? Is your craft room a disaster (craftsaster)? Here is a great chance to get things tidied up before winter. Fairbanks Arts invites YOU to purchase a space at our Community Arts & Crafts Rummage Sale. For $30 you will get three 2’x6′ tables and a space in the Exhibit Hall to sell your supplies – other than paying the table fee, you keep all the proceeds! Interested so far? Here are some important things to know:
There are THREE ways to participate in this event:
1) Sell items– read on to learn more about this.
2) Donate items – If you are wanting to purge arts & crafts goods but do NOT want to sit at a table all day, you can donate them to Fairbanks Arts Association and we will sell them at our station! Any proceeds from the sale of these items will directly benefit the programs and efforts of Fairbanks Arts Association and your donation could be tax-deductible!
3) Shop! – This is an arts & crafts sale you will not want to miss. There will be several people with items for sale and any items you purchase from Fairbanks Arts directly helps us to create more opportunities for the arts in Fairbanks!
- This sale is strictly arts & crafts related items – so here are some things people can sell: (all manner ofcraft supplies), canvas, papers, beads, strings, tools, books, fabrics, fibers, instruments, musical supplies, drawing and painting supplies, etc.
- This sale is NOT for: sports equipment, food items, clothing, or your original, handmade artwork – This is not a bazaar.
- There are limited number of spaces for this event and individuals/groups will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Interested individuals/groups must register with Fairbanks Arts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 456.6485 ext. 225. Fees can be paid in person at the FAA Office or by phone. The $30 table fee supports Fairbanks Arts Association.
- Fairbanks Arts reserves the right to decline the participation of any sellers or inclusion of items not well-suited for this event (i.e. an individual wishing to set up a space selling trading cards).
If you are a seller, you can set up your space in the Exhibit Hall beginning at 8 am Saturday, Sept. 3. The sale will end at 4 pm and you are responsible for clearing out any of your unsold items. If you have questions about whether or not something is appropriate to sell at this event, please contact email@example.com or 456.6485 ext. 225.